Economic models. Financial schemes. Computational algorithms
“APIS Finance” is a specialised, focused on practical application software module that does not have an analogue on the Bulgarian information market. It covers expert developments, computational algorithms and alternative solutions in the field of:
- Taxation – determination of tax liabilities and tax relieves, payables pay off, etc.; income tax; municipal tax; expenditure taxes (representative, gifts, social benefits, vehicle maintenance, donations and sponsorship); revenue taxes (insurance); gambling games tax; taxes on dividends, liquidation shares and capital growth; natural entities income tax; excise duty; VAT; real property tax; tax upon acquisition of property by donation and against payment; inherited property tax; vehicles tax; local taxes.
- Taxation proceedings – tax registration; tax inspections and audits; tax legislation; appellation; due payables collection.
- Accountancy – accounting reports, depreciations, assessments, standard forms entry, reporting documents, paid cash bills, etc.; current accountancy reporting; fixed tangible asets and depreciations; fixed intangible assets; material stock; currency assets and liabilities; long term investments; short term investments; regulation of poor capitalization; provisions; transformation of financial results for the purposes of taxation; inventory filing; annual accounting closure and reports; standard forms.
- Social and health insurance, additional compulsory and voluntary retirement insurance, compensations.
- Salary and pensions – methods of formation, supplementary remunerations, compensations and deductions.
- Republican and municipal budgets and extra-budgetary accounts – first-level managers of budgetary resources; second-level managers of budgetary resources; budgetary accounts and paragraphs.
- Banking, exchanges, stocks, investments, etc.
- Financial analysis, managerial solutions, audit:
- fiscal regime and market regulators;
- accountancy and audit compliant with national and international standards;
- budgetary process – crediting and subsidizing;
- banking, cash flows, capital markets and transactions;
- economic analysis, managerial solutions, etc.
In addition, the product provides reference material, all necessary standard forms used in the economic field, with an option for automated entry, calculation and storing in a user database.
Main features of “APIS Finance”
“APIS Finance” comprises:
- practical examples and advice on specific cases and issues;
- necessary standard forms with an option of automatic entry and print out;
- rich reference instrument: OLP, currency exchange rates, 3-month LIBOR, terms, BIN, accounts, addresses and telephone numbers (TTD, RDSS, RHIC, commercial banks, etc.) and plenty of other valuable information;
- computational module used for calculation of interest rates on taxes and fees, legal interest rate in BGN and foreign currency, labor remunerations, compensations, insurances and deductions with in-built validation of input data;
- link to legislative acts.
- topical coverage of all economic fields;
- maximum adherence to practice based on current legislation;
- top convenience and utility for the user achieved by a combination of exhaustive and credible information and a rich reference depot;
- guaranteed possibility for acquisition of data and results from past, current and future periods;
- logical references between separate documents, regulating laws and by-laws, illustrative tables and graphs, examples, specific cases;
- up-to-date – the system is currently updated with latest amendments to the legislation.
“APIS Finance” gives you the possibility to:
- transfer data and results obtained from various financial systems developed for different program platforms;
- check at any time the compliance with the requirement for mandatory reporting upon delivery of a particular deal;check whether it corresponds to the necessary features of tax treatment of the respective type of activity;
- relate the financial state of a particular organization to 31.12.2001, as well as to the new Accountancy Act and the International Accountancy Standards adopted after 01.01.2002.
- classify any subject of the economic environment in terms of legal status, fiscal liabilities, etc.;
- check the availability and correctness of:
- contents of documents reflecting the business activity of the enterprise;
- reporting of revenues and expenditure and financial results (matching revenues with expenditure);
- relation between annual accounting reports (accounting balance sheet, profit and loss report, owned capital report, - cash flow report, etc.) and attachments to them;
- audit of all reports by certified expert accountants or by specialized auditing houses.